Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Grand Canyon in December

Little Colorado Scenic Overlook, Southern Rim of the Grand Canyon
“Charlie you’re scaring me” She keeps saying. All I’m doing is looking OUT. This is DEEP and WIDE and TALL.  Wag, wag, wag.  She is afraid?  When I go near the edge. Oh, OK, I’ll come back to you. Let’s play!  She said “The Grand Canyon. Finally. This is the southern Rim.”  Snow! How I love snow! Let’s play! She keeps thinking “Wow!” This is it.” She has no idea what is in store. There is so much more than this! Here. They will not let me see it without a leash. I want to play and NOT BE ON A LEASH!  She feels guilty. “Dark soon” She thinks. “How far to Sedona?” One hour. She thinks it’s more. In the car again? Darn it! Oh Goodie! a PIG EAR! “This will keep you busy” She says. I love her. I love pig ears. The Grand Canyon is OK. I have way more fun on Bear Spring Mountain though.




No comments:

Post a Comment